Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oh No!! :( Jacob broke our camera!!!!!

I'm sorry to announce that are camera is out of order. The lens is broken.
So unfortunately we will not have any new pictures until were up and running again.
I just entered Bradley in a beautiful baby contest. I pray will win and use that money to buy another one .... he he! crazier things have happened!
Well for some updates!
I took Bradley in for his Well Baby Check- up, and he is doing great at
23-lbs
29-in. long
He's still growing strong and can almost make it to his knees when army crawling.
And he is now eating rice cereal, and what ever we eat he wants.
Jacob is doing great as well.
He is about to graduate from Little Gym next Thursday June 17th!
All our family will be there in support of him. Except for daddy he has to work... :(
But that's OK, I will be video taping it for John.
We love you all..... kisses everyone!!!

No comments: